6. What can I do with Revolt?
- The Revolt branding is used to represent the platform, revolt.chat.
- You may use the branding as-is to promote the platform and your community on the platform.
- You should not use the branding in order to appear as if you are associated with the Revolt team.
- Please make explicit distinctions between Revolt (the platform, "revolt.chat") and the Revolt software.
- The Revolt software is unbranded and only associated by name.
If you have any concerns or questions, please liase with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Third Party Instances
- You must provide correct attribution in line with our software licenses:
- You are solely responsible for whatever happens on your third party instance, we provide no warranty or liability for what happens on 3rd party instances.
- You should not appear to associate with Revolt / revolt.chat unless if granted explicit written permission. In regards to custom clients, provide a warning of any potential risks or clear it with us.
- You may not use any of the Revolt branding or brand assets to advertise or promote your third party instance.